Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Loyalty is NOT always a virtue....

Misplaced loyalty is definitely NOT a virtue....

I'm an independent...I support Jim Webb.

I got to thinking what I would do if the "shoe" was on the other foot....If Jim Webb was guilty of racism and his behavior was finally catching up with him...what would I do?

Being independent, thinking for myself, and not willing to just go along to get along...I would have to renounce my support of Mr. Webb if that was the situation....

So why does someone have blind loyalty? Why will they go down with someone who, if given the opportunity, would be the first to jump off the ship?

I'm creative but this is just blowing my mind....

So if you are a Republican and continue to support Allen....despite all the evidence....Why do you remain loyal?

If you are a Republican and have lost faith in George Allen...what do you do now?

No comments: