Thursday, December 28, 2006

I Stand Corrected

Goodbye Jim has corrected an error I made yesterday in this post. (I would have also left a comment on his website but there was no option for me to leave a comment.)

Jonathan Mark is correct. I have obviously mistaken Jim Moran for Rick Boucher.

I am truly sorry for this error more for Rick Boucher than myself. Rick Boucher has worked long and hard as an advocate on net neutrality and Boucher co-authored The Internet Freedom and Nondiscrimination Act of 2006, H.R. 5417,

I definitely want to acknowledge and credit the correct Representative who deserves alot of credit for his work to insure Net Neutrality. So please know that it is Virginia's Rick Boucher and not Jim Moran who deserves the credit.

So thank you Jonathan Mark for setting me straight on this.

1 comment:

Linda said...

It is good that you have admitted your mistake and that too publicly. So I think you should be given an apology for that. It is okay because everyone do mistakes.