Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sporadic posting at Mosquito blog...

I "thought" I was taking a Christmas break but didn't...Now my mom is in the hospital so this will most likely interfere with daily posting...

Star and Mac are on board but their commitment was more "as they can...and as the mood strikes..." so hopefully you will enjoy our posting when we can get to it. I believe Star has a family member in the hospital too so please bear with us.

And keep up the good work Virginia Bloggers....I've been visiting some sites today and you are wonderful!!

Buzz...Buzz...

4 comments:

Rick Howell said...

You have a good reason, mosquito. I hope everything goes well with your mom....I have a dad in a nursing home, and we all have something that keeps us from the blogging sometimes....(I wonder how some of these guys do it....three or four posts a day sometimes....). Hope you at least got to see Nancy Pelosi's speech today. It was great!! Take care....

Mosquito said...

Rick you are such a sweetie...and "mom's" doing okay now...thanks...buzz...buzz...

шлюхи said...

A great deal of effective information for me!

tienda erotica said...

To my mind everybody have to glance at this.