Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nina Simone's New World Coming








We are linked to "imeem" for the late Nina Simone's rousing spiritual-style song, "New World Coming". To hear the entire song and not just the preview, hit the play arrow, then click on "download this song" and relax while "imeem" opens up. It will load the song in a few seconds, so you don't have to download or buy anything. Just close the download/purchase box when it pops up and enjoy. In case it doesn't play now, click on the play arrow at the imeem website.

I first heard this song by Nina Simone back in the late 60s in San Francisco, and it has served as a personal theme song for all these decades, helping me to get through all the ugliness and darkness of the world as it is during the last throes of the Age of Pisces. But a new age is dawning, the Age of Aquarius, which the late Sikh Kundalini Yoga Master Yogi Bhajan declared would really begin in 2011, when new energies begin to transform the planet to a higher level of unity, peace and consciousness. The old world is dying, so hang in there and ride it out. Long live the New World Coming!

4 comments:

Vivian J. Paige said...

Thanks for sharing that. I'm only a little familiar with Nina Simone but this was one of the songs I had never heard.I agree - it is quite an inspiration.

Curtis said...

Great track from a fabulous artist. Another great one, as I'm sure you know, is "I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to be Free."

Thanks!

шлюхи said...

It can't work in reality, that is exactly what I suppose.

tienda erotica said...

This will not work as a matter of fact, that is what I believe.