Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Getting a Move On

I'm going on hiatus through Thanksgiving holidays. We are moving our household to Virginia's Blue Ridge mountains. I'm looking forward to living in a one stop light town that is filled with folks of differing beliefs who are able to create a community that is active, artistic and compassionate. What a combination.

I'm not sure what's in store for 2010 but it sure looks like it's not going to be boring, to say the least. I hope everyone is able to recharge their batteries and enjoy a great feast with great friends and family.

Take care folks. See you soon.

3 comments:

Cargosquid said...

Good luck. Have fun.

Unknown said...

As someone who lived in the VA's Blue Ridge for over 20 years, I'm so jealous. I was in Loudoun County, six miles as a crow flies from Harpers Ferry. Where are you headed?

Star Womanspirit said...

Thanks cargosquid I appreciate your kindness. I hope the new year is good to you.

Eileen--I'm going to Floyd VA, a one stop light town. But what a town it is.

FYI--check out Floydfest online. During the month of XMAS the tickets are cheap....it's the BEST vacation I can imagine...and I'm frankly surprised that so few folks in Tidewater know about this event... especially since folks show up to celebrate from around the world. It's filled with friendly folks and music.

If either of you are ever up my way give me a holler....maybe we can get together for a coffee or a beer...