Sunday, September 30, 2007

Surprise--Net Neutrality "violated" once again...

The new AT&T terms of service warns internet subscribers that if they criticize AT&T they can lose their internet service. Thank heavens I don't use AT&T. If I did, I would be changing my service asap.

Once again....did you ever doubt the need for net neutrality?

I wish we could "count on" the Democratic Congress to do something right....Silly me I thought net neutrality would have already been passed by this "democratic congress" and they have never even brought it to the floor for a vote.

Makes you wonder...do we even have a second opposition party functioning in America? I swear it's becoming difficult to tell the difference between a Democrat and a Republican these days....especially after that horrendous Lieberman/Kyl amendment was passed with an overwhelming majority in a so-called democratic congress.

Just call me disgusted with all the politicians who have been bought by the corporate elites.

No comments: